- API Conference wrap-up, lesson 3: microservices managementAs we continue with the three lessons from the API Conference in Berlin in September, we now come to the... Read more »
- Microgateway Blog Series, Part 2: Edge to InternalIf you are a fan of Game of Thrones (GoT), this post will make sense to you. seems a long... Read more »
A blog with articles for IT managers on API Creation, API Management, API Security and API Analytics.
- 7 strategic guidelines for an effective EFSS solutionOver time, Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS) solutions have developed into dominant platforms. These solutions help to drive... Read more »
- Secure File Sharing & Content Collaboration for Users, IT and SecurityIn the recent research study conducted by Ponemon Institute, Ponemon surveyed over a thousand IT and security practitioners in North America,... Read more »
- Knock down barriers to content collaboration in health careNowadays, value-based health care requires more help to ensure that the right follow-up takes place. What hospitals have discovered is... Read more »
For IT managers on Content Collaboration solutions.
- How a Center of Excellence helps better govern your MFT user experienceIn my last post, we talked about the benefits, for a data flow governance model, of consolidating over dividing. This... Read more »
- Digital business is a game-changer. And MFT can still be the MVP.Managed File Transfer (MFT) is an essential part of any modern business. In fact, in our recent global survey of... Read more »
- Forget about “Divide to conquer,” think “consolidate to control!”Here it is, it’s just been announced on the market and the stocks are already going through the roof: your... Read more »
Articles for Infrastructure managers on Managed File Transfer topics.
- Running API Builder on Raspberry Pi Cluster using Docker Swarm – Part 3In Part 2 of this series, I showed how I was able to run API Builder on RasPi. In Part... Read more »
- Managed File Transfer analytics, a step beyond visibilityVisibility is within Managed File Transfer analytics DNA A key feature of any MFT solution is visibility. Organizations continue to... Read more »
- How to improve SLAs and operational efficiency with visibility and analyticsTo improve SLAs and operational efficiency, you must take the next step and go deep into having analytics to gain... Read more »
- Why you should read The Forrester Wave™: Operational Intelligence For B2B Integration, Q1 2018The Eight Vendors That Matter Most In today’s exceedingly competitive, digitally disrupted environment, one of the most formidable barriers to... Read more »
For business leaders on industry analytics and embedded analytics.