- AMPLIFY Central Mesh Governance is Here…But, What’s a Service Mesh?AMPLIFY Central Mesh Governance is available in beta. All new organizations that join the AMPLIFY platform are automatically enrolled in... Read more »
- 🚨Breaking the Build 🚨 Episode 05 – Kin Lane talks about APIs and Postman!In this episode of Breaking the Build, Brenton House sits down with Kin Lane, The API Evangelist and Chief Evangelist... Read more »
- Axway Integration Builder – Syncplicity Events – Part 1Axway recently added support for events in its Integration Builder Syncplicity connector. This means that you can create Integration Builder flows... Read more »
For developers on Mobile app dev, APIs and the AMPLIFY platform.
- Using Syncplicity APIs–providing a number of REST APIs to extend the solutionSyncplicity customers have long used the Web UI, desktop application and mobile applications to work with their files and share... Read more »
- Protecting sensitive content—Syncplicity Rights ManagementCompanies collaborating with, handling, and sharing sensitive content need to ensure that content is not only protected but also secure... Read more »
For IT managers on Content Collaboration solutions.
- Two-factor authentication and smart cards for the DODFrom not so long ago, as shown in Peter Steiner’s cartoon, as published in The New Yorker. One dog to... Read more »
- Why API integration is critical to an open banking strategyWhat is open banking? The concept of open banking involves enabling third-party software providers and banks to build new, customer-centric... Read more »
A blog with articles for IT managers on API Creation, API Management, API Security and API Analytics.
- Move up to the highest MFT maturity level by enabling self-serviceMainstream adoption of Managed File Transfer (MFT) started years or even decades ago. Most of the companies are very mature... Read more »
Articles for Infrastructure managers on Managed File Transfer topics.