- RC Release of Titanium SDK 9.2.0 and GA Release of Appcelerator CLI 8.1.1Today, we published a Release Candidate version of the Axway Titanium SDK and the General Availability version of the Appcelerator... Read more »
For developers on Mobile app dev, APIs and the AMPLIFY platform.
- Bye-bye file server, hello cloud! Part 2: Enterprise File SharingIn part 1 of on my blog, I discussed how times have changed and we need to rethink file servers... Read more »
- Lock and unlock your files with Syncplicity for Mac 6.2File locking now available When installed on a Mac or PC, Syncplicity allows its users to share, collaborate, edit, and... Read more »
For IT managers on Content Collaboration solutions.
- What are the benefits of Open Banking to customers?There are many benefits of Open Banking for customers, including openness to innovative services. Structurally, it is difficult for banks... Read more »
- Opening payments — An interview with Nilixa DevlukiaThe following article is an adapted transcript based on the audio recording of Episode 6 of the Mr. Open Banking... Read more »
A blog with articles for IT managers on API Creation, API Management, API Security and API Analytics.
- Providing Self-Service MFT Capabilities to Your Business UsersMany organizations have embarked on a digital transformation journey, and are looking to reduce costs, provide additional services to business... Read more »
- Christmas in July: How CFT can save your holiday seasonWhat follows is a tale as old as Internet Time itself. A tale of two children, FTP and CFT, who... Read more »
- Axway’s value proposition for Managed File Transfer in AWSAmazon Web Services (AWS) entered the integration space by providing File Transfer and API Gateway capabilities into their platform offerings.... Read more »
Articles for Infrastructure managers on Managed File Transfer topics.