- End of Support Notice: Windows Platform on TitaniumEnd of Support for Windows platform on Titanium Starting with the upcoming release of Titanium SDK 9.0.0, Windows target platform... Read more »
For developers on Mobile app dev, APIs and the AMPLIFY platform.
- Consumer data (PII): Where, what and who is protecting it? Trends in Digital File and Data Sharing Blog Series part 3One of the trends related to consumer data are regulations on how personally identifiable information (PII) is protected. The most... Read more »
- Digitally dexterous consumers: Trends in digital file and data sharing blog series part 2The market for Content Collaboration is changing. In fact, it has changed. One of the trends we have seen coming... Read more »
For IT managers on Content Collaboration solutions.
- How API Design and ecosystems drive the insurance experienceMinimizing risk is lucrative. The better the experience, the more members of the ecosystem will know when and how to... Read more »
- What is open banking (and how will it affect you)?The concept of open banking means enabling third-party software providers and banks to build new, customer-centric financial applications and services.... Read more »
A blog with articles for IT managers on API Creation, API Management, API Security and API Analytics.
- Move up to the highest MFT maturity level by enabling self-serviceMainstream adoption of Managed File Transfer (MFT) started years or even decades ago. Most of the companies are very mature... Read more »
Articles for Infrastructure managers on Managed File Transfer topics.