Today, we published the General Availability version of the Axway Titanium SDK. This release is a minor release; for a more detailed overview, known issues and closed tickets, see the release notes:
- Now targets Android 11 by default.
- Added badge number support to TabGroup’s tabs.
- Added audio/video WebRTC support to WebView.Added “tapjacking” prevention security features.
Minimum CLI version
- Please note that CLI 8.1.1 GA should be installed prior to installing the SDK.
Update Titanium SDK
Studio users will be prompted to update the SDK.
To update the Titanium SDK from the command line:
[appc] ti sdk install latest
Thank you community!
We’d like to thank the following community members who contributed to these releases as well as those who have tested RC versions.
- Michael Gangolf – TIDOC-3186, TIMOB-27779, TIMOB-27859
- Hans Knöchel – TIMOB-28104, TIMOB-28232
- Sergey Volkov – TIMOB-25556
If you run into any issues that seem related to the updates, please report them on JIRA.
First, check if it’s a known issue you can watch. If you can’t find an existing ticket, then create one in the
Appcelerator Community (AC) project and add as much relevant information as you can, including the release version you are using.
You can leave general comments as a reply to this blog post.