IMAGINE SUMMIT has been sweeping the world! From Orlando to Chantilly, Axway provides a first-rate event for connecting with your contemporaries to learning the latest technology advancement in hybrid integration platform (HIP). Axway’s IMAGINE SUMMIT APAC kicked off in Australia and is making its way around the land Down Under. Australia, Singapore hosted IMAGINE SUMMIT APAC on Sentosa Island, May 23-24, at the Outpost Hotel.
Why attend IMAGINE SUMMIT APAC in Singapore?
Attendees will gain indispensable insights and persuasive strategies to take their companies into the future of innovation with a hybrid integration platform. Here are 10 reasons to get on board:
- Be encouraged by the latest updates to Axway’s vision and HIP capacities.
- Meet the professionals from the Axway AMPLIFY API Management, Managed File Transfer (MFT), and Syncplicity. Our specialists will be on hand to answer your questions and present live demos.
- Listen to your peers and take in API best methods, MFT cloud strategies and using B2B services, along with Syncplicity capabilities.
- Acquire new and valuable skills to continue your digital transformation journey.
- Discover the hybrid integration platform AMPLIFY™. Facilitate your capabilities even further with the new additions that have been added to HIP. Hybrid integration platform combines traditional integration patterns (MFT, B2B, File Sharing) with APIs to provide exceptional service delivery for business innovation.
- Dig down even further and attend the breakout sessions to learn and interact with the subject experts.
- Work together with your peers and expand your business capabilities.
- Connect with the IMAGINE Networking lunches to take your knowledge further.
- From new ideas to precise solutions, IMAGINE SUMMIT APAC has something for everyone.
- Take in Sentosa and experience Asia’s leading leisure destination and Singapore’s beautiful island resort.
IMAGINE SUMMIT APAC has a wonderful lineup in store. On Thursday, May 23rd, from 2 to 6 pm Axway hosts PARTNERS@IMAGINE at the Ops and Observation Room. From 6:30 to 11 pm, the NETWORKING EVENING will take place at Beach Barbeque at Silosco Beach. This is a wonderful opportunity to network with peers.
The event kicked off for all attendees on Friday, May 24th, starting at 8:30 for the Welcome and Registration. At 9 am, the fun officially begins with Bill Kearney, GM APAC for Axway with ACCELERATING THE FUTURE. TOGETHER.
Then Vince Padua, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer at Axway took the stage to talk about Axway AMPLIFY and what it means for you. Later at 10 am, Natalie Turner, Founder, and CEO of the Entheo Network will lead the discussion on The Six “I”® of Innovation: How to harness diversity and build a culture that accelerates the deployment of new ideas.
Break/Expo and Meet the Experts
Starting at 11:20 am, Vince Padua returns to lead the CX Journey Customer Panel discussion with Anup Kumar, SVP Business Technology Services at UOB, Joko Kurniawan, Vice President of IT Integration Solution Development at Bank BTPN. Then, Tonia Roberts, Enterprise Sales Executive at Stoplight shares API Design Management, Transformation Starts with a Good Design. She’s followed by, Eric Horesnyi of Streamdata.io (recently acquired by Axway) will talk about the Future is Event-Driven and the Journey to Get There.
After lunch at the Breakouts, Ian Tan, Regional Director, Sales and Operations at Axway shares the latest on hybrid integration and MFT innovation. At the same time in Revelry Hall, Axel Grosse, VP Innovation Catalyst and Growth Engineering at Axway will talk about What’s New and What’s Next—AMPLIFY API Management.
At 3 pm, Joko Kurniawan will talk about Business Results of Jenius from using Axway’s APIs. While, in the Observation Room, John Goh, Principal Services Architect at Axway will discuss How to Manage, Provision and On-Board Effectively with AMPLIFY MFT.
Then, Denis Dorssers, Head of Architecture and Digital at UOB talks about Axway and UOB, the Journey, while the Griffin Innovation Lab shares a Live Demo.
Finally, Uli Hitzel, API Evangelist and Developer Advocate at Axway will display the building blocks for an Open Banking use case, before a final wrap-up at the main stage.
Be sure to register for IMAGINE SUMMIT APAC now.