The demands of Hybrid Integration are great.
Digital imperatives and cloud adoption demand more and more on integration technologies. Rapid adoption of mobile, microservices and the API-ification of everything have demanded more and more on integration technologies. The expanding nature and role of the ecosystem, from strict buyer/supplier/service provider relationships to that of co-creators have expanded demands on integration and finally, consumers of integration have expanded from being IT integrating applications to including developers co-creating and building new experiences requiring access to data through dev ops ready services. With this is the rise of Hybrid Integration and Hybrid Integration Platforms – notably, Axway AMPLIFY™.
Analyst firm Ovum published in December the “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Middleware-as-a-Service Suite for Hybrid Integration, 2017–18” report. In this report, Ovum recognizes “integration as the lifeblood of today’s digital economy” and that a lot is demanded from integration technologies to meet challenges of Hybrid Integration. Further, Ovum recognizes Axway as a leader in hybrid integration with its Axway AMPLIFY Platform, with its range of hybrid integration capabilities, including cloud integration, rapid API creation/composition and management (an API platform), mobile application/back-end, and IoT integration. A few things to note:
- Axway is ranked as a leader for MWaaS for Hybrid Integration.
- Axway received high scores for “API platform” and “B2B, mobile application, and IoT integration”.
- Ovum recognizes the major transformation in our product strategy with AMPLIFY and the merits of the AMPLIFY platform noting,
– our API first approach including enabling platform components/capabilities to be exposed via APIs
– API and connector enabled access to existing enterprise applications, data stores, application/service and B2B integration infrastructure
– our openness for collaborative development with the AMPLIFY Marketplace
- Ovum has also recognized our fostering a customer-/user-centric approach to solution development where enterprises harness the combined prowess of ecosystems of developers, partners, suppliers, and employees to better serve users’ requirements (aka Customer Experience Networks)
Ovum recognizes MWaaS as the “natural evolution of iPaaS-style products, where developer productivity and faster time to integration at a lower cost of ownership are the key benefits.”