The Axway Connections 2015 North America conference had a fantastic agenda and line-up that Axway prepared for our customers and partners. We headed back to Scottsdale, Arizona to enjoy the sunshine. We heard from a wide range of customers and Axway executives about the latest in enabling the digital business. We had a strong selection of exciting guest speakers, training, workshops, events, as well as ample networking opportunities for attendees.
Journey to digital
The conference featured insightful sessions. This included a compelling keynote from our former CEO, Jean-Marc Lazzari. This detailed how organizations can progress on the journey to becoming a digital business. There were numerous opportunities to meet face-to-face with Axway experts. This allowed people to discuss industry trends while learning how your industry peers are leveraging Axway solutions.
Here’s a peek at other exciting customer and partner presentations who spoke at the conference.
Wednesday, October 21
- 2:20 – 3:15 pm: Jessica Devita, Solutions Architect of Chef shared how embracing DevOps culture and automation platforms optimize configuration, deployment and infrastructure management.
- 3:55 – 4:50 pm: Kevin Kohut, Global API Management Integration & Enablement Lead of Accenture spoke about designing the digital transformation business case.
Thursday, October 22
- 9:50 – 10:20 am: Patrick Ogawa and Chris Stauch of Deloitte Digital spoke about the three essential components needed to build a successful company – people, process and technology.
- 11:10 am – 12:05 pm: James Bligh, Senior Manager Commercial Feasibility of National Australia Bank talked about disruptive digital innovations delivered by a leading bank.
- 1:30 – 2:25 pm: Kamron Abtahi, Product Director, DaaS Engineer of Dun & Bradstreet spoke about liberating & modernizing data delivery with the use of APIs.
See the rest of the prior 2015 agenda, available here; highlights included sessions on API Management and the fundamentals of APIs, MFT best practices with an “ask the expert” Q&A and designing OI solutions for supply chains–among others. We have also left some time for fun and surprises that you are going to love!
Learn more about Axway and their products here.