As many people know, a User Group (or a “Meet-up”) is a distinct group of people interested in a common topic that get together live (virtually or in-person) on a regular cadence to learn and share with other like-minded peers.
Several years ago, as Axway was revitalizing product User Groups in different regions around the world, there was a common theme expressed by most of the groups: “How can we continue to collaborate… and do so on-demand?”
What is the Axway Community?
Built on the rock-solid Salesforce Community Cloud platform, the forum/collaboration space went live in early 2018. Its objective was to give architects, developers, admins, engineers, partners, etc. an on-demand place to engage with other users, as well as tech experts from Axway.
Typical Community discussions include troubleshooting issues, asking for tips & tricks/best practices, and “how-to” queries on topics like API Management, Managed File Transfer, B2B Integration and many more.
And it’s a give and take. It allows our customers to tap into a global network of people with Axway technology expertise, as well as the opportunity to grow your peer network by showcasing your know-how with other Community members.
How to get the most out of the Axway Community
Community is a space to:
- Engage in technical and business level discussions on Axway technology.
- Learn about upcoming Axway product innovations (“Roadmaps”).
- Explore how-to information with technical enablement articles and videos (“Articles”).
- Sign up for upcoming Axway User Groups (“Meetings”).
What Community is not:
- Replacing the need or ability of opening support cases by active contract customers.
- A selling platform to advertise new Axway products and services.
- A place to recruit for open employment opportunities.
All Community content (discussions, articles, etc.) is Google-indexed, making search-ability easy. Plus, the active Community is growing with thousands of visitors every month, along with thousands of Q&A discussions already indexed. If you can’t find what you need, just log in and “Start a Discussion” and you’ll be sure to get quickly helpful advice and guidance. Check out the discussion board and get quick answers from your peers. Read more about the Axway Developer YouTube channel.
We’ll see you soon on the Community!