Hello again from our AMPLIFY demo blog series, the go-to source for mastering the basics of Axway’s AMPLIFY™ Platform! Thanks to our team of experts, who’ve created an in-depth series of video guides, developers can easily get more familiar with the core capabilities and features of AMPLIFY.
Previously, we learned how to use the core elements of AMPLIFY™ Central, and how to get started with other tools like API Builder, Flow Central and the Unified Catalog (if you want to see those, check out the links at the bottom of the page). Now, it’s time to take your AMPLIFY Central knowledge to the next level by understanding how to monitor your API traffic.
Monitor your API traffic
To get started, be sure to check out some of our guides on the basics of API Management using the AMPLIFY platform. Otherwise, let’s get started on today’s featured episode, which teaches you about API Observer and how to use it in order to view both API usage and traffic.
AMPLIFY Central is the enterprise “air control tower” for all your API traffic, making it possible to manage the metadata of your environments while providing visibility and control to APIs and services, no matter where they may be. What makes the AMPLIFY platform so powerful and versatile is the ability to create easily custom API connections, as well as utilize more than 170+ pre-built integrations to immensely popular services like Slack and Salesforce.
Watch the guide and let us know in the comments below if you have any questions or want to highlight one of your projects. Then, stay tuned for demos to learn the full range of capabilities you can achieve with the AMPLIFY platform.
Until next time, happy building!
Discover and learn more about using AMPLIFY Central.
Creating custom integrations with the AMPLIFY Application Integration platform:
- Part 1: Creating a connector template
- Part 2: Configuring a custom connector
- Part 3: Instantiating (and testing) a custom connector
- Part 4: Creating a flow template
- Part 5: Cloud-to-Cloud Integration
How to create microservices and APIs with API Builder
Getting started with Flow Central
Using the Unified Catalog
- Part 10: Introduction to the Unified Catalog
- Part 11: Subscribing to Unified Catalog Content
- Part 12: Publishing to the Unified Catalog of the AMPLIFY Platform
Managing APIs with AMPLIFY Central
- Part 13: Introduction to AMPLIFY Central
- Part 14: Importing my API to AMPLIFY Central
- Part 15: Using an application to control access to an API
Learn more about the Unified Catalog.