It was an event week in 2015, Axway was busy with many topics in digital business.
- This week in digital business, Axway’s Mark O’Neill presented case studies on APIs and how businesses can successfully implement APIs.
- FierceFinanceIT published a piece on HSBC’s payment process failure, which included a quote from Clay Cowdery on the Finextra study.
- CIO highlighted how the cloud can simplify data integration.
- IT Business Edge presented five recommendations on securing the Internet of Things.
- InformationWeek discussed the role employees have when it comes to a true digital organization.
Digital business case studies
Axway’s own Mark O’Neill presented real-life case studies about APIs and how businesses across the world are successfully implementing APIs and in turn enabling new business channels and revenues. APIs are exploding in the marketplace, it’s important to know that they are around to stay.
- FierceFinanceIT published a piece on HSBC’s payment process failure, which highlighted Axway’s participation in commissioning the Finextra study on the financial services industry.
- Integrating data between applications can be difficult, but with a little help from the cloud, it doesn’t have to be! CIO highlighted ways the cloud can make data integration easier for businesses.
- Need help securing the Internet of Things? IT Business Edge presented five recommendations for securing the IoT including managing security at every level of IoT and protecting identities instead of gateways, among others. Internet of things (IoT) “is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these things to connect, collect and exchange data.”
- According to InformationWeek, true digital organizations put their people first. This article discussed the importance of employee staying within a business and how they can lend a helping hand as businesses are transforming to digital. These are important topics to keep on top of for future reference.
Learn more about Axway and their products here.